Laugh, Live, Love, Craft!!!

Handmade cards made to order, can be personalised to your requirements.

Sunday 26 August 2012


SHAPED CAKE CARD

This is a card I made for my Fiance's Mum's 70th birthday.  The shaped card template and decoupage layers are from Polka Doodles Paper Boutique Volume 1.  I added lots of white glitter to the icing and lots of paper flower embellishments.

WAVING FLAG 

I have received an order for several Christmas cards, this is one I've made for a six year old boy, featuring William skating and William with a snow donkey.  It's from Making CHRISTMAS Cards with Movement magazine.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and lovely designs of both of them.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment Linda, glad you like the cards x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, both very different and equally fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure the cake card will be loved and the waving flag is so unusual. I love them both.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete