Laugh, Live, Love, Craft!!!

Handmade cards made to order, can be personalised to your requirements.

Tuesday 7 August 2012

FISHING CARD

I made this card a few months ago now but I really enjoyed making it so I'm adding it to my blog.  Some of front elements are decoupaged and have glossy accents added to them.

It's an A4 sized card, I'm fortunate to have a great A3 printer which takes 300 gsm card without any problems.  I printed all parts onto hammer card so the card is lovely and sturdy.  There is a panel on the back for a verse and greeting.



7 comments:

  1. Wow, that is gorgeous - obviously alot of hard work went into that card and it was sooooooooo worth it. Big Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, love the detail inside too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful i love the second one the design is fabulous.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete