Laugh, Live, Love, Craft!!!

Handmade cards made to order, can be personalised to your requirements.

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Here are a few more cards that I have made using Debbi Moore's Products

alt="Debbi Moore Art Deco CD"
This was made using papers from a 2010 craft magazine, I added lots of red circular and gold heart shaped gems to the tree, flat pearls down the border and a purple xmas text ribbon and bow.



This is an Xmas Card I made for my sister, she loves scented candles so I filled the box inside with scented tea lights.
I made a pocket on the inside for a tag to slip into, added pretty pink ribbon, peel-offs and craft candi.
There are lots of lovely boxes on the CD rom that I used so I was able to make a pretty box for the card to be sent in.

No comments:

Post a Comment