Laugh, Live, Love, Craft!!!

Handmade cards made to order, can be personalised to your requirements.

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Cards using Joanna Sheen's Products

joanna sheen house mouse flower power decoupage

I just adore House Mouse, I made this easel card using the white template from MCS's encyclopaedia, I was able to put the backing paper, from Joanna Sheen's House Mouse Inserts CD Rom into MCS so it showed through the white template.


The decoupage is from Joanna Sheen's House Mouse 'Flower Power' pack, I made up the decoupage and added the bird seed and flowers using Pinflair glue gel.

This is from House Mouse Home & Garden decoupage pack, I the backing paper is glittered tissue paper, I added a bow and mulberry flowers.
T
This poor pup doesn't look amused at being pampered by the mice, the border was made with a Martha Stewart punch onto blue mirror card, the backing paper is from Joanna's House Mouse Inserts CD Rom.

No comments:

Post a Comment