Laugh, Live, Love, Craft!!!

Handmade cards made to order, can be personalised to your requirements.

Monday 1 October 2012

CARD SAMPLES FOR A CHALLENGE

I have joined the Design Team of my friend Sheila's Challenge, here are the samples I have made for her new challenge starting today.

For more info on this challenge please click the link: http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.co.uk/p/winter-challenge.html

I coloured the girl and her clothes using Promarkers and stamped her coat onto a backing paper and cut out.  I used a lovely swirly flourish die that's very decorative and delicate.

This is from Joanna Sheen's Time's Gone Bye CD rom, it's in the shaped cards section.
I added Glossy Accents to the cat's eyes making them look very realistic.  I added My Craft Studio's Frost to the snow.

I added some lovely holographic borders and flourish peel-offs by Pinflair and, of course, plenty of glitter to this pretty Art Deco lady Birthday card!

This is an extremely cute image from Joanna Sheen's House Mouse Winter decoupage pack.
I added a variety of flower embellishments and lovely purple mirror card.
This is a pretty pyramage design.




No comments:

Post a Comment